Your Personal Information We Use
When you use Minutta, you provide us some personal information.
Personal Information that we receive when you sign in using your Facebook account:
- basic information from your Facebook account;
- E-mail address;
- photos that you’ve uploaded to Facebook;
- your birthday date;
- list of your friends on Facebook;
- your friends’ basic information;
- birthday dates of your friends;
- photos that your friends have shared with you.
Other Personal Information You Provide to Us
While using our service you voluntarily provide to us some other Personal Information.
- Texts (comments, album’s names and photos’ descriptions etc.) that may describe you, your friends and your activity.
- Information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, shipping information and billing information.
- Your email address and any Personal Information contained in the email, and any Personal Information attached to the email (in case you send us an E-mail).
We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your albums and Personal Information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that User Content you post on the Web Site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your User Content.
Warning: Please don’t disclose any of your personal information such as your home address, job, nicknames, zip-codes etc. Don’t disclose any Personal Information of other people.
By using Minutta, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed.
Web Site Use Information
Use of Information Obtained by Minutta
Every piece of Personal Information you provide to us is generally used to make the service better.
Your Facebook account basic information as well as your friends’ one, and browser types, operating system, domain names, and IP Addresses - to understand who uses Minutta and how. This understanding helps us to keep improving the service.
We use your photos (your friends’ photos, pics that your friends have shared with you and pics you were tagged in) to show them to you and anyone who may want to watch video-albums made by you.
We use your birthday date to send to you our greetings. We use the list of your friends on Facebook and your friends birthday dates to remind you to send greetings to them.
We use your E-mail address to send you newsletters and to notify you about significant changes, special offers and new features. You can unsubscribe any time.
The information you provide (your Facebook name, video-albums’ titles, photos’ descriptions) may appear in search results across Minutta.
If you really like Minutta and decide to send us a nice comment on our service, we may use it without disclosing your Personal Information.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We don’t share your Personal Information with others.
Changing or Removing Information
You can always delete your video-albums and your comments. Once deleted it becomes unavailable for anybody.
Feel free to contact us about just everything regarding Minutta. Please use this e-mail address: email@example.com